Water: Codes of Practice
- Temporary diversion of water for hydrostatic testing
- Pipelines and telecommunication lines crossing a water body
- Watercourse crossings
- Outfall structures on water bodies
- Atlas of Class A Watercourse Sites
This atlas is a compendium of detailed information about the nature of Class A watercourses. Open the provincial overview map to determine the site number. The atlas files below are organized by site number. Note: the information provided in the Class A Watercourse Atlas is not binding, may not be complete and is subject to change. It is not to be used to determine the official location of Class A sites. The detailed management area maps in section 5 (above) contain the legal descriptions of Class A site locations. For more information, contact Alberta Sustainable Resource Development's Fish and Wildlife Branch.
- Information sheets contain descriptions of all sites, the rationale for their classification, the fish species they are important for, as well as sources of other information.
- This collection of site maps shows the locations of Class A sites in relation to the Alberta Township System and other base features:
- This collection of aerial imagery provides detail about ground cover and the location of road-stream crossing sites: