Drinking water and wastewater facility approvals and registrations process
Designated Alberta municipal drinking water and wastewater facilities must be approved to meet consistent, province-wide standards.
For inquiries about municipal approvals and registrations, please contact MunicipalApprovals.Coordinator@gov.ab.ca
- Approval process
- Fact sheet: Information requirements for extensions of water distribution, wastewater collection and storm drainage systems
- Municipal Waterworks Application
- Treated Water Distribution Code of Practice Application
- High Quality Groundwater Code of Practice Application
- Guide to Requirements for Wastewater Systems Consisting Solely of a Wastewater Collection System
- Guide to Requirements for Wastewater Systems Using a Wastewater Lagoon
- Municipal Storm Drainage Application
- Municipal Wastewater Application
- Water Quality-Based Effluent Limits Procedure Manual
- Wastewater Lagoon Code of Practice Application
- Wastewater Collection Code of Practice Application
Back to Wastewater site.